Run the installer for the missing component from your installation media. For example, YOUR_MEDIA:\PC-Crash 11.0\DISK1\VCRedist has executables which will install the required Visual C++ libraries.
I get a “missing DLL” error.
1. Reinstall PC-Crash
2. Please ensure all the necessary prerequisites for PC-Crash were installed correctly. Insert Disk 1 and run the set up again. A “Prerequisites” window may pop up and you will be able to check which prerequisites are required and installed.
My dongle does not light up when inserted in my computer.
The USB port is not working or may broken; please try different USB ports on the computer, preferably not one on a USB hub or extension cable. If you suspect the dongle is broken, please contact email@example.com.
I have the message “Error at loading…. No DLLS were found in the Waterfall Procedure”.
GoPro Studio sometimes creates a conflict. To fix, browse to C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and then remove these files:
– ippjw7-6 .1
My program is running in “Demo Version” and the message “Demoversion! The evaluation time limit is elapsed. From now on no further calculations can be performed” appears
– Please ensure your dongle is inserted in a working USB port.
– Try different USB ports on the computer, preferably not one on a USB hub or extension cable.
– If your dongle is blue, please ensure you are running the 32-bit version of PC-Crash. If you would like to run the 64-bit version of – PC-Crash and currently have a blue dongle, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade to a 64-bit dongle.
– The license files may not be installed. Please ensure your license files from disk 1 of your PC-Crash software are copied to your PCCrash folder which is located in your “Program Files (x86)” folder. Review this PDF – PC-Crash – Installing License Files
– Your dongle drivers may not have installed correctly. If you are unsure whether you have the correct drivers installed, please Review this PDF – PC-Crash – Dongle Reinstall
It seems like updating never works. It always rolls back the update.
The Updater caches files. If files were corrupted on download, the Updater can encounter the same error over and over. To fix:
– Browse to the following hidden folder, where USER is your profile, and XX.x is your PC-Crash version number: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\updater_temp_PC-Crash XX.x
– Delete the most recent subfolder
– Try the Updater again
All I have are European vehicles.
Use the provided SPECS database instead.
– Go to File > Default Settings.
– Change the Vehicle Database directory to the SPECS folder in your PC-Crash program folder.
I can’t find the DirectX vehicle shapes.
Please ensure you have installed all the provided PC-Crash installation disks. PC-Crash version 11.0 includes three installation disks; PC-Crash versions 10.2 and earlier include two installation disks.
The vehicle I’m looking for does not exist in the DirectX database.
PC-Crash does not have every make and model but is continuously being updated with every new version of PC-Crash. If you are running one of the earlier versions of PC-Crash and would like to upgrade, please contact email@example.com.
Send us a 3D model in a standard format, and we can convert the requested model. Please allow a few days for the conversion to be completed.